THE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
The information we may collect through the Monarch Moulding WebSite falls into two(2) general categories:
1. Voluntarily Provided Information. We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us in connection with your use of the Monarch Moulding WebSite or any portion thereof, or your download of any content from the Monarch Moulding WebSite. Examples of this type of information include your name, e-mail address, date of birth, geographic location, shipping and billing information, payment information and any other information (including comments, feedback or other statements) that you may provide as part of any Monarch Moulding WebSite registration or in connection with any other use of the Monarch Moulding WebSite. This includes all information and data that you may submit through the Monarch Moulding WebSite in connection with interacting or communicating with Monarch Moulding or its agents.
2. Cookies and Log Data. We may collect information obtained from your use of the Monarch Moulding WebSite. This type of information is commonly referred to as “cookies” or “log data”, and our collection and use of this type of information is discussed in more detail in the section below.
You should be aware that certain third party providers or websites may be featured or linked on or through the Monarch Moulding WebSite, and these third parties may be gathering additional information through processes that we do not and cannot control. These features and links of third parties are discussed in more detail below.
When you use or access the Monarch Moulding WebSite, we may use a variety of methods to track your activities on the Monarch Moulding WebSite. For example, we may keep track of the pages that you visit by placing a small entry in text file, called a cookie, on your hard drive. Any cookies or similar tools that we use may contain identification numbers and may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. Your web browser may contain settings that will allow you to be notified before accepting a cookie, or that may allow you to disable cookies entirely. If however, you disable or limit cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features and functionality on the Monarch Moulding WebSite that may be available to other users.
When you visit, use or access the Monarch Moulding WebSite, our web servers may also collect limited information about your computer or mobile device’s connection to the Internet, including your internet protocol (IP) address. Your IP address is a number that allows computers connected to the Internet to know where to send data. Your IP address does not identify you personally, and we use this information to deliver the Monarch Moulding WebSite to you upon request, to measure traffic within the Monarch Moulding WebSite and to tailor specific information to certain general classes of IP addresses.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Monarch Moulding WebSite and Services. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary to provide and make available the Monarch Moulding WebSite to you and other users, to provide any customer service or support that you may request from time to time, to customize, measure and improve the Monarch Moulding WebSite (and the services, content and advertising therein) and to inform you and other users about our and our affiliates products, services or promotions. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary for the purposes of resolving any disputes that may arise with you or with respect to the Monarch Moulding WebSite, or for the purpose of collect fees or other amounts owed to Monarch Moulding or its affiliates or agents.
2. Contractors and Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third party contractors and service providers (including fulfillment and product distribution companies) that we or our affiliates engage to assist us with the operation of the Monarch Moulding WebSite or in connection with other aspects of the business of Monarch Moulding or the business of its affiliates. These third party contractors and service providers will only be provided with access to your Personal Information to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and on behalf of our affiliates.
3. Law and Compliance. We may use or disclose your Personal Information when we, in our sole discretion, believe that such use or disclosure is necessary to comply with any law or public interest, or to enforce or protect our rights and ensure that the rights of other users are protected. These uses may include, without limitation, responding to claims and legal process such as subpoenas and summons, and taking such other actions and making such other disclosures as may be required or advisable under law, as we may determine in our sole discretion.
4. Transactions and Proceedings. We may disclose your Personal Information to a potential acquirer, partner, trustee or potential joint venturer in the event that we sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves some or all of our assets or securities or the business relating to the Monarch Moulding WebSite or any portion thereof. This includes disclosures that may take place in connection with a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or other similar transaction or proceeding.
5. Voluntarily Provided Information. We may disclose and otherwise utilize any of your “voluntarily provided information” as described in Section 1 above, which includes any information or data that you may submit through the Monarch Moulding WebSite in connection with interacting or communicating with Monarch Moulding, in each case for such purposes and in such manner as we deem necessary or appropriate, in our sole discretion (subject to our obligation to comply with any applicable laws relating to the use or disclosure of such voluntarily provided information), and, by submitting such information through the Monarch Moulding WebSite, you hereby acknowledge and agree to any such disclosure or use by Monarch Moulding.
Please note that some of the information that we collect through the Monarch Moulding WebSite is in the form of aggregated statistics (which is often compiled using the Log Data and other information). We may share this aggregated information and any Log Data with third parties for demographic profiling or any other purpose that we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or advisable. However, this aggregated information and Log Data will not contain your Personal Information.
THIRD PARTY FEATURES AND LINKS
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the State of California, you may request that we provide you (i) a list of the types or categories of your Personal Information that we have disclosed for third party direct marketing purposes during the calendar year immediately preceding your request (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties that have been provided any of your Personal Information and (iii) if not reasonably determinable from the names of such third parties, one or more examples of the products or services marketed by such third parties (if such information is known to us), in each case sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the type and nature of the business of such third parties. To submit any request pursuant to this section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT