Welcome to Monarch Moulding
Welcome to Monarch Moulding
• Until an open account is established, all orders are shipped COD unless prepaid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card or Debit Cards.
• When paying by check, please provide your account number.
• With approved credit, standard credit terms are Net 30 days from the invoice date.
• Late charges will bear interest of 1.5% per month on all past due balances.
• Any account with a past due amount over 45 days will be placed on hold.
• An open account may be established by submitting our credit application form that you should receive from your Monarch Moulding sales rep. These may also be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department.
• All customers must furnish a completed, valid resale certificate.
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for credit approval.
• Our customer department is open to assist you Monday - Friday, from 9:00am-5:00pm. (CST) You may also fax your order to 1-888-252-5984.
• When placing your order, please provide the following information:
All chop and length orders received by 1:00p.m. (CST) will ship next day.
• Minimum length order is 7’ per item
• For volume orders call for special pricing
For perfect assembly, we route corners to accommodate an innovative plastic wedge insert designed to create a perfectly joined corner. You will receive one or two inserts for each corner with your chop. This service is available for most moulding profiles. The fee is $3.00/frame.
We require at least 48 hours turn around for any frame order.
• The joining fee is 20% of the chop price.
• Should freight customers desire to purchase a frame, we recommend the frame not exceed 24” X 30”. Multiple frame orders or any frame greater than these dimensions should be palletized.
• We at Monarch continually strive to locate the cheapest freight charges to pass on to our customers. We offer FedEx and truck shipping (Beaver Express).
• Please be aware that special freight charges apply to oversized packages. When a package’ height and girth exceed 84”, it is considered oversized. If deemed oversized, its weight will be rated at 30 lbs or its actual weight, whichever is greater.
• If a package exceeds 96” in length, 130 total inches, or over 150 lbs, we must use another freight company other than FedEx.
• Cutting instructions: Unless otherwise specified, Monarch will chop your frames 1/8” allowance.
• If you are uncertain, you may give us your frame size.
• Stacking: Stacked orders should be ordered in sequence, from inside to outside. Order the inside moulding to fit your artwork. Order all other moulding to fit the frame.
• Canvas Frames: For canvas frames, please give the precise measurements for all four sides of the canvas.
10909 Grissom Lane Dallas, TX 75229 US
Office: (972)243-4599 Fax: (972)243-5244
Copyright © 2023 Monarch Moulding - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder