Terms and Credit
- Until an open account is established, all orders are shipped prepaid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, or Debit Card. An open account may be established by submitting a credit application form from Monarch Moulding.
- All customers must furnish a valid resale certificate.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for credit approval.
- With approved credit, standard credit terms are Net 30 days from the invoice date.
- Late charges will bear interest of 1.5% per month on all past due balances.
- Any account with a past due invoice over 45 days will be placed on hold.
General Ordering Information
- Our customer service department is open to assist you Monday – Friday, from 8:45am – 5:30pm [CST] You may also fax your orders to 1-888-252-5984 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When placing your order, please provide the following information:
- Your account number (or business phone number)
- Company name
- Name of person placing order
- Item number and quantity
- Special instructions if any
- Prices subject to change without notice.
Chop and Wedge service; Joined Frames
- 1-3 chop orders received by 1:00 p.m. [CST] will ship the next day.
- For volume orders call for special pricing.
- Wedge or routing service available. The fee is $3/frame.
- We require at least 24-48 hours turn around for any 1-3 frame order, for multiple frames, 3-5 days.
We offer Fedex for ground shipments. Please be aware that special freight charges apply to oversized packages.
- Return/Claims should be requested within 3 weeks of invoice date. Save the original merchandise and packaging. If necessary, we will send a call tag and a replacement.
- Replacement will be sent on open account. Once the merchandise is received and inspected, we will issue a credit for the original order if deemed appropriate.
- We are not responsible for damage caused by freight carriers, unless the damages is noted at the time of delivery on the original bill of lading.
Please notify Monarch Moulding or your sales representative upon delivery (within 7 business days) if your shipment is damaged. Please be ready to tell us the nature of the damage. If your package is damaged by the carrier, call us and we will arrange for a replacement (if needed) and pick up of the damaged merchandise. Please note any potential damage on freight bill upon signing for merchandise.
If your moulding is defective, please call customer service or your sales representative to make appropriate arrangements. Please have your invoice number ready.
All special, custom, overstock, or discontinued items are “FINAL SALE” and not returnable.
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking charge and require the customer to pay shipping charges back to Monarch Moulding. No returns allowed after 30 days from the date of receipt